Friday, March 21, 2008

journal#13 my life in Japan




I have been to Japan for studying about three years. Before I went to Japan, I can't understand Japanese. So I remembered my first day in Japan. I wanted to ask direction to my living place, but I only asked in English. Most of Japanese are afraid of speaking in English, so when they heard that I speak in English, many people just ran away from me. I spent more than three hours from Narita Airport to my living place. I never forget how tired I was on that day. After studying Japanese more than three months, I started to speak in a little Japanese. I decided to have a part time job for practicing my Japanese speaking. Because of my broken Japanese, I was blamed by some customers and my boss. I sometimes felt angry and sad, but I thought I can't give up it. After doing my part time job for two months. I found my Japanese became better than before. One year later, I transfer my school from language school to cooking school. It is important decision to me in Japan, because I learnt a lot of Japanese culture and hard-working attitude. All of my classmates are Japanese, so I also learned their common speaking style. I could not learn it at language school. Finally, I graduated form Musashino cooking college and got a chef licence there. Living in Japan is one of my special experience of my life. I will never forget it.

1 comment:

leinster said...

Watashi mo, Nihon no Hokkaido ni asundemashita.