Friday, March 21, 2008

Journal#12 My favorite movie



Since I was a little girl, I like to see many movies. My favorite movie is Forrest Gump in 1994. The main role was played by Tom Hanks. He is one of my favorite actors and have good performance ability. The movie tells a story about a man whose IQ is only 75 and narrate his variety life experience. Why I like Forrest Gump so much? Because I learned a lot from this movie.

First, the beginning of the movie, Forrest is sitting at a bus stop and tells a woman " My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get." This sentence influenced me a lot, I started to expect every experience in my life, whatever it is bad for me. Second, this movie also taught me when you face something dangerous, you don't have to pretend to be brave, you may run away like Forrest. Running way from something doesn't mean that you are coward. Sometime it lead you to other way. Finally, it changed my mind, destiny was controlled by yourself. If you do everything very hard, you will get success of everything in your life. Forrest Gump is great movie and it won't waste your time to see it.

No comments: