Friday, April 11, 2008

journal#18

I planed to go to Seattle during this spring break, but before the day that I planed to go. I found, that I made a big mistake for my plane ticket.Three weeks before spring break. I registered a special round-trip plane ticket to Seattle that totally cost $186 on Internet. I was happy about it. It said that I don't have to paid any holding fee to registered it, so I just think that I might pay the money when I check-in at the airport. When I want to make sure my time schedule to Seattle, I read a little letters on my registered mail. It showed that I need to purchase the ticket before March 28Th. Oh my god, it was two weeks ago and my ticket was already canceled. I started to look for another tickets to go there, but all of them are cost more than $420. I want to go there, but I can't. I felt deeply sad and called my cousin that I can't go this time. Next time, I won't make the same mistake. I believer that I will visit there someday.

No comments: