Friday, April 11, 2008

Journal#17 My trip to Las vegas


During the spring break, I went to Las Vegas with my friend for two days. This was my third time to there, but it was my first time do gambling in Las Vegas. Because the first and second time, I was not legal age to do gambling there. I was so excited that I can do more different activities this time. We got up early and drove there by ourselves. I found that the road in USA is really straight and wide. It really different from Taiwan. It was much easier drive here, but this kind of road also felt asleep soon. So during the way to Las Vegas, I kept talking with my friend. we drove there about 4 hours. When we arrived there it almost three o'clock. Although we felt a little bit tired, but some of my friends couldn't wait to do gambling. I went to looked around the city, especially some special hotels in new area of Las Vegas. I took a lot of pictures and ate buffet there. I felt really happy. I didn't do much gambling, even I want to do it long time ago, because I think that I was not good at gambling and it might waste a lot of money. Finally, I thought my scruple is right, my friends lose lots of money there. If I get chance to go there again, I will go. Next time, I would like to see a nice show there.

No comments: