Sunday, March 30, 2008

journal#15 My spring break


This is my first break in USA. I plan to do two things. First, I will take a paper test at DMV in Fullerton. During school time, it is not easy to have time to take a paper test at DMV, so that is why I want to take it during my spring break. I heard from other people, if I want to take a test without waiting for a long time. you need to go there at the begging of opening time. So I will go there at 8:30 in the morning. Before I came here, I have no idea how wide here is. After three weeks, I know car is important here. This is the main reason that I want to get a driver's license as soon as possible. Second thing that I will go to Seattle. I already planed this trip one week ago. I contacted with my niece and looked for a cheap plane ticket. I will go there for four days. I am going to see around in Seattle. For example,Smith Tower,Pike Place Market,Space Needle,Woodland Park Zoo and the most important things that I have to see- the first shop of Starbucks. I love drink coffee and I love Starbucks. I am excited for my spring break right now. I hope that I will have a good spring break. On the other hand, I will continue my study during this break. Or I afraid of my English will be worst than before.

No comments: